Advertise in: Lubes'n'Greases Publications
Reach the most respected, largest, targeted audience in the lubricant and grease industry - Advertise today in LubesnGreases publications.
2017 Lubes'n'Greases media kit
- Lubes'n'Greases magazine 21,288 monthly BPA-audited subscribers, in print and digital formats with magazine distribution to over two dozen industry events. Award-winning flagship publication reaches decision-makers in the lubricants and greases, base oil, additives, packaging and end-user industries.
- Lubes'n'Greases EMEA magazine 17,456 monthly BPA-audited subscribers in print and digital format with magazine distribution to close to two dozen regional industry conferences. The EMEA regions first and best independent lube industry publication.
- Email Marketing Deliver your message to the LubesnGreases digital audience with either the magazine digital edition announcement emails or in one of our weekly newsletters delivered via email and online.
- Lube Report Target your message to more than 16,000 weekly subscribers in 136 countries. The must read, widely quoted Lube Report delivers essential industry news; base oil price reports for North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa; regional shipping information.
- Lube Report AsiaLube Report Asia reaches 9,044 BPA-audited weekly subscribers and features breaking news and base oil price reports.
- Content Marketing LubesnGreases can create Custom Content articles which allow companies to use content to communicate their message to our audience in the full range of LubesnGreases publications. You can also promote your own Thought Leadership content in the Resources section of our website.
- Lubricants Industry Factbook Staple of the industry. Referred to all year long, the annual Factbook is chock full of stats on the U.S. lubricant market; engine oil trends; base oil groups, producers, production and prices; quality assurance programs; global lubricant demand; global base oil and additives data; the past years mergers and acquisitions; and much more.
- Base Stock Guides Travel the world to visit your customers and suppliers and youll see all three LNG Base Stock Guides displayed on office walls. Executives can easily refer to owners, locations and capacities and products of mineral base oil and nonconventional base stock suppliers. Advertise on all three wall charts: global guide to base oil refining; global guide to nonconventional base stocks; base stock guide for Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- LubesnGreases Website Advertise on the home page with either the Slider or MPU ad positions to build awareness and engagement with our online audience.
- Lubricants Industry Directory The industrys undisputed source of new customers and suppliers. Continually updated over the year, fully searchable, with live links throughout, the online Lubricants Industry Directory includes companies, products, contacts, brands and more for companies in the global lubricants and related industries. Free and available to users worldwide.